Perforated Metal Ceiling Tiles Panels
Ceiling tiles are a thing of the past, it is being replaced by a more modern and environmentally friendly material. This is perforated ceiling tiles, which are made of metal sheet with various decorative holes; Nowadays, more and more companies, corporations, and architects prefer using perforated metal ceilings. Perforated ceiling panels gives a clean, professional, and modern look. It is durable and long-lasting compare to other materials as it is made of rust-resistant and anti-corrosive steel. Perforated metal panels are gaining worldwide recognition as engineers, designers, and architects incorporate them in their designs and structure.
Leading Perforated Metal Ceiling Tiles Supplier
As one of the professional perforated metal ceiling tiles suppliers, we provide different services
- Fabricating – we can laser-cut, punch, or weld whatever material one decides to use. We can also put mounting holes or notches.
- Finishing – we also offer different kinds of finishing services for one to choose from. Ranging from powder coating, anodizing, and galvanizing.
- Perforating – we have all kinds of perforating patterns. From big to small sizes, shapes, and images.
- Materials – depending on the client’s needs, we offer different metals to choose from, including aluminum, stainless, and carbon.
Perforated Metal Security Ceilings
Perforated metal ceiling panels in high-security areas such as detention centers, prisons, and other facilities require durability and tamper resistance due to the sensitivity of the situation, environment, and occupants. Our company, with its years of experience and technological capability, has developed perforated metal security ceilings that have a tamper-proof solution and concealed locking system.
Two models are available to choose from:
- Panel ceilings – features a concealed locking system
- Plank ceilings – overlapping planks for tamper-proof protection
Why Choose Perforated Metal Ceiling Panels
Perforated metal ceiling panels ensure proper ventilation system as air flows quickly, making it safer and cleaner than the ordinary ceiling. It can also reduce noise as perforation allows air to pass through holes reducing the speed that creates sound. Perforated metals are easy to assemble as they are precisely measured to ensure accuracy.
We can customize the perforated metal ceiling tiles and panels according to your desired design and visual aesthetics. If you need it for durability, we have perforated ceiling panels with different finishes that can withstand damage and weather change. Mesh ceiling works wonders if you want to reduce noise and keep it from bouncing around the room. For all other ceiling purposes, we also have metal mesh ceilings that are flexible and lightweight. Lastly, the perforated metal ceiling gives a more professional and sleek appearance.
Request a quote
We will assist you 24/7